Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Today I am just tired

That pretty much sums it up. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get or how comfortably I sleep...these days I am exhausted all the time, it seems. I find it difficult to catch my breath sometimes and I get light headed. I want to say it is becuase I am overweight rather than even date to think that it might be something ever so much worse :( I am fat! There is no denying that...so it HAS to be that, right?!?! No photos today, I have no current photo of myself and not like I would want to post it anyway because I can't imagine it would be overly flattering. I am not self-bashing, just stating the obvious. I need a diet, there is no denying. I need to work out, no questions asked. But....it is soooo much nicer to get a comfortable nights rest!!

No comments: