Friday, June 12, 2009

Mojo Monday #90






I came across this very FUN blog for paper-crafters/card makers. Mojo Monday! Basically, they put a sketch online every Monday for a card and people take the sketch and make it their own. This week is sketch #90 and I decided to give it a shot. I was trying to "think outside the box" as best I could. I made a net from embroidery floss in place of a triangular piece of paper. I think the card turned out well for my first attempt at (a) making a net from floss and (b) making a card from a sketch with no measurements.

I used all Close to My Heart products. The most fun was getting to use my brand new blending pen to make the "Twighlight" stamped fish into a Rainbow Trout and then using clear embossing powder to make it look wet. This is the April Stamp of the Month - World's Best Dad! It's fitting since the big day is just around the corner!

1 comment:

SEALCards said...

The card is great and soooooo true, my daighter!